Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Car Hire Adventures Through Tuscany

On the trail of Frances Mayes, author of "Under the Tuscan Sun", with a trusty car hire Italy Fiat, I embarked on a journey through rolling vineyards and pretty watercoloured landscapes. Along the way, I encountered many wonderful sights-from Etruscan ruins to vibrant little mountain villages. Without car hire in italy, it would have been near impossible to enjoy such spectacles as age-old olive groves, sleepy one horse towns, as well as fragrant orchards and wild, flower meadows. The essence of the world-famous Dolce Vita was never far away, as long as I could drive there!

If you're looking to do the same, you'll find there are plenty of scenic routes to be found all over Tuscany, whether you're looking to capture the scenery on canvas or on film, it's always worth preserving your memories. You couldn't get more picturesque than an amber-hued villa surrounded by the vibrant green of poplar trees, or a beautiful scarlet sunset stretching across the sky. With cheap fares on offer from the likes of Ryanair and Easyjet, there's nothing stopping you from beating a path there yourself this summer!

No comments: