I need something cheap and cheerful, a long weekend away before having a good holiday late in the Summer. I thought Italy might be good so I headed on over to two of Ireland's budget airlines Aer Lingus and Ryanair.
Aer Lingus can get me to Rome, Naples, Bologna, Venice and Milan
Ryanair has quite a few more stops including Brindisi, Bari, Pescara, Perugia and Palermo
Now the only place I have ever been to in Italy is Trieste so thats one to count out (don't get me wrong i liked it) . The one that stands out for me from the list is Venice. Seems like a nice relaxing place to bring your significant other. I checked out Hostel world and found some nice budget hotels. I'm too poor for anything more high end (do you feel sorry for me?).
So i think I'm gonna go for it, all in all for 2 people its gonna cost me about €500 including flights and accomadation so not bad at all really.
If in Italy and in need of a rental car, remember to check out the car hire Italy service from Argus
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Airline Deals From Ireland to Italy
Labels:
aer lingus,
Airline deals,
car hire italy,
Ireland,
Italy car hire,
ryanair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment